Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the West Texas Radio Group listening area.
2. Employees of the West Texas Radio Group and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per person.
2. To enter Log on to kicks991.net, rock951online.com or 97Gold.com and click on the No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on August 12, 2013. Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. CT each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Each Friday during the Contest Period beginning August 16 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations on record. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of The West Texas Radio Group and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One winner weekly will receive $100 in the form of a check. The total prize value is $100.
2. The winner(s) will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming the prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. West Texas Radio Group is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. West Texas Radio Group is not responsible if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at West Texas Radio Group 3303 N. Midkiff, Suite 115 Midland, Texas 79705
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the West Texas Radio Group 3303 N. Midkiff, Suite 115 Midland, Texas 79705.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. West Texas Radio Group accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.